Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 118: Fall is upon us

It rained all morning and cleared up in time for my walk to the library to return two books. I love the smell in the air after a rainfall.

Later, I decamped to Bagarmossen where I get to spend an entire week with my Sweeties as their parents head off to NYC. I am filled with anticipation for the coming seven days of living life as close to being a single mom as I will ever get. Not vacation, real life...with school and scouts and soccer, homework and piano practice, bedtime stories and wake-up calls. How lucky am I?!

On the walk from the tunnelbana to their home, the air smells of pine trees and I catch sight of the first turning leaves of the season. Reds and yellows. Beautiful.

Life is good. I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment