Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 21: Sore Feet, Happy Heart

It's late and I'm tired so I'll keep it short. Could not go to sleep, however, before sharing my oh-so-perfect day,  framed by glorious weather. Sunny and warm...I even got a slight sunburn.



Add to that spending most of it with my wonderful friends Chedva and Jeff who are cruising their way throughout the world and had a one day stop in Stockholm. We walked and walked and walked. And talked and talked and talked. What a pleasure it was to show off the beautiful city I live in!


When I got home, my tired aching feet were very glad when I remembered that there was still some of the leg gel that Olga gave me many years ago left...and where it was.


After putting my feet up for an hour or two, I rounded off the day with luscious home cooking at the Greismans.

It doesn't get better than this!

And now...to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment