Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 173: Food for thought

Actually, food for stomach would be a more appropriate title. So happy that rehearsals for Assassins are now in full swing. Somewhere along the way today I realized that if I am going to make it through this intensive period, I'd better be sure to take care of myself to the same extent that I am taking care of others around me.

Today this meant leaving the theater when my presence was no longer needed and heading home to cook. I'm especially happy that when I got home, I stuck with my plan, went food shopping and came home to prepare one pot of soup and a lasagna. Now I'm all set for lunch and dinner for the remainder of the week: nutritious and delicious food, and price worthy to boot. All in time to catch this evening's episode of The Big Bang Theory.


No comments:

Post a Comment