Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 172: My cups runneth over

It's the day before rehearsals begin and there's a buzz in the air. It's the bees who are busy creating magic. The bees are not driven by the music. (Or are they, but I'm not really tuned in?) They're driven by safety, and aesthetics and possibilities. And they've build a world to build a musical in. Magic.

And me, I've been busy too, preparing the "mys" factor. Naturally, there's the basics (coffee, tea, fruit, fika plus stuff to fix them in) but my pièce de resisténce are the real coffee mugs I found on sale at Co-op in my neighborhood. Just under 10 kronor a piece and in different shades of browns they are sure to raise the mys factor significantly. AND they're good for the environment. Ran them through the dishwasher and all.

À demain!







Sneak Preview...sprid vårt ord!

No comments:

Post a Comment