Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 137: Happy kind of tired

Today, I was up early to prepare the place for board games afternoon. A cup of coffee and some straightening up later, it was time for the co-op's semi-annual cleaning day. My task (self-selected) was scrubbing down the walls and floor of our garbage room. Rubber gloves and elbow grease. The room shined when I was done with it.

Next, an extra meeting of the shareholders to ratify our new bylaws, followed by communal lunch. Then shower, change of clothing and solving a bit of an internet crisis before the games began at 2 PM. A fun four hours, spent playing a variety of board games, was capped off with delicious snacks that people brought to share.

Promptly at 6 PM, I kindly but firmly showed everyone out the door in time to catch the 6:14 bus to a singing rehearsal. Then home again, dinner, some organizational work for the language exchange meeting tomorrow, and here I am, at close to midnight, looking forward to a good night's sleep.

My kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment