Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 143: Lovey and Honey

It's Farewell Fika for Helen and Nick today and I feel grounded. Coffee's bought, and milk. Plenty of teas in the house. Pastries of course. Lunch for honey, lovey and me: check.

I'm so looking forward to spending the day hanging out and talking, contemplating the good times we've had together, planning for the future. And laughing. Because when they're around, there's always lots of laughter.

Sure will miss these guys when they've moved. Sure am happy to have met them and be able to count them among my friends.

2 comments:

  1. It was a lovely thing you did for Helen and Nick today Odella! I really enjoyed my visit with all of you as well. My husband thanks you for the "gift" :-D. Hope you had a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Grace Ann, and for my happy package :-)
      It was a lovely day and I dare say we all slept really well last night!

      Delete