Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 99: Everybody's got the right to be happy

So two fantasic things happened to me over the past two days and I'm not at all sure which makes me happier. They both occurred during our production meeting marathon for Assassins. First, on three separate occasions, three different men referred to me as a woman. Honestly, I can't remember the last time a man openly recognized my femininity...and it sure felt good.

Later...much later into the night while I was fast asleep...the show's director publicly declared me "the bestest [sic] general manager (produktionschef) ever. Online. On the Assassins Facebook page. Wow. I mean wow.

So, one personal and one professional triumph. Just so you don't think it's all a bed of roses, my computer has gone totally schizophrenic on me. The screen is dying. A slow, agonizing death...agonizing for me at least :-( Anyone out there got an extra computer lying around? If so, I'm your customer.

Oh, and mark your calendars...the premier has been established: Jan 8, 2013, with or without Mr. Sondheim in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment