Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 60: All the wealth that I need



Today’s insight: I've acquired all the wealth that I need. And I have done it with only one thing I wish I’d done differently, really. I should have seen to it to have raised children. I’m not blue-eyed of course and know that it’s quite the challenge. Still, I think I could have been myself in a completely different way if I’d raised children. What I've noticed over the years of my contact with children and their families, is how difficult it is to give them the support they need, rather than always helping, correcting, improving. Not to mention the challenge of being a good role model!

There’s a lot to share on this topic. For now, suffice it to say that, next to massage, children are my favorite  things in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment