Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 43: Taking a break

So, just to prepare you, tomorrow my Sweeties and I are off on vacation. It's become our tradition and something we always look forward to. This year we're off to Legoland and I'm not sure who's more excited, the boys or me!

It's been ages since I've been to Legoland, and to be able to hang there with two 8 year olds is just, well, perfect. I've been living at their house for the past couple of days while my bathroom renovation continues, and we've been busy planning how to organize our trip. I love this part of taking a journey with the boys. The planning, the actual travel time (this year by airplane for the very first time together!). Each year has also been a milestone of sorts.

"That was really fun, Auntie Bella." That was Bruno after we spent the day at the Space Needle in Seattle a few years ago. First time they rode a roller coaster. It was very exciting, sending them off. I think I surprised them both when I said OK. But I figured, if they weren't scared, why should I put that thought in their heads. (Plus there were other kids around their dimensions riding :-))

All packed and ready to go!
But I digress...
I was preparing you...for a pause. A brief absence. A time for immersion in happy. I'll be back on July 5th, with a new bathroom, new energy, and a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment