Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 195: Hot potatoes

I've been accused by my colleagues of sending (too) many mails. Don't know if it's because it's true or for some other reason. I'm a fan of mail in a professional network and on this project I've been introduced to Dropbox and Basecamp, helpful tools to help keep people in sync. Down side is that everyone has their preferred communication style and inclination to learn ceilings, I think.

But that's neither here nor there...my day brightened considerably, even as the sun started setting at around 14.00, by conversation after conversation with the incredibly professional production team that I'm part of and help to coordinate. God, I adore theater people. And the process of making it all happen. What a privileged life I lead. (And by "God" I make no religious concessions whatsoever..."god," as we all know, "is in the details.")

Which brings me right back to the subject of e-mails. I honor my god of details. It's what gets me through the days. That, and the music, which never fails me.

Listen for yourselves...on Spotify for example :-)

Photos-of-the-day

My toasty wool socks from Riga come...
...in handy when the thermometer reads like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment