Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 335: Seen about town today

On an extra long walk today ( 5 km), I saw a number of things that I felt moved to photograph. Here they are in the order in which I saw them. Some were puzzling, others entertaining. I do love my walks :-)

Attention Swedish readers: What on earth does Lura inte i vassen mean???



A bit hard to tell what this is from this photograph as it was taken from too far a distance. It is a double-decker bicycle rack. We've discussed installing one in our garden for quite some time. I finally got to see what one looks like.

Seen on the bulletin board at the library. Rudebeck is one of my Swedish brothers. I was tickled to see this poster advertising his fabulous cabaret act.



Coming to our civic theater in December. Needs no further explanation. Aforementioned brother got online and got us tickets for January.



No comments:

Post a Comment