Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 333: Triple crown

Earth, wind, fire and water...spent a good part of this afternoon exploring the four elements in song, drawing and dance under the guidance of a play therapist and in the company of seven other women. Drawing is so very definitely not my thing but today I simply let go of any expectations and just let my hands fend for themselves. The results are far from what I would consider works of art. Still they represent strides forward from the days I simply refused even to try.

The dancing was energizing and I know I will feel muscles tomorrow that I'd long forgotten I have. Plus, I missed the bus stop on the way there and wound up walking back three stops...about 1.2 km...so I even got a walk in today in the glorious sunshine. Love it when my unconscious mind takes such good care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment