Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 237: Flow

One of those days where things just fell into place one after the other. When I woke up this morning, I thought that I'd planned way too many things for this one day. Instead of panicking though, I just started putting one foot in front of the other. Soon, the place was neat and tidy and off I went to the theater where we were to rebuild the set and move costumes and props back into the actors' dressing rooms. On my way, I stopped to recycle the (many) cans and bottles that had accumulated over the past week of performances and pick up fruit and milk.



Once at the theater, everything went smoothly and we were done in less than two hours. Back home then to await the gathering of fellow board game enthusiasts who were also coming to see this evening's performance of Assassins. We played two games I got as Chanukkah presents from my Sweeties, both of which turned out to be quite fun.

Then off to dinner at a neighborhood restaurant that turns out to have a eat two for the price of one special on Sundays. And the food was yummy. Icing on the cake? Everyone loved the show.

What more can a person ask? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment