Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 167: Forgetfulness

No, you did not miss a day...I did. Completely forgot to blog yesterday. Well, not completely, I did remember at around 11 PM for a brief moment, after which I got engrossed in the absolutely wonderful texts that are in progress for the Assassins program. It was well past midnight when I was done reading and organizing them and went to sleep a tired and very happy camper. So I did not forget about happy, I just forgot to report about it.


Up bright and early today and off to have lunch with the other cutie and her mom. There is something about carting a baby around, blowing raspberries on her belly and making her laugh in delight that is so incredibly satisfying. And fun. And makes me happy. Thank you to all the parents who over the years have shared their kids with me. You have all enriched my life beyond measure. Keep those babies coming ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment