Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 157: Fallback

Filled with energy after my friend's house warming party this evening. What a transformation! She moved from a larger to a smaller space in the same neighborhood. Since I was last there, just a couple of short weeks ago to lend a helping hand, the place has been painted, all the cartons unpacked, furniture put in place and pictures hung on walls.

Which proves a point I've always made: nothing motivates you to get a move on than planning a party! I've enjoyed the pleasure of a clean and tidy home more times than I can remember by planning a party for the not-to-distant future. Just the thought of celebrating is inspiring. And as a bonus, once all the guest are gone, I get to enjoy the beauty I've created.

I leave you with this thought: remember to turn your clocks back one hour before you go to sleep tonight...if you live in Sweden, that is.

And be happy for an extra hour's sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment