Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 93: It's back!

No more tiny keyboard. No more DrawSome frustration on the tiny iPhone screen. My iPad is finally up and running again, thanks to the expert help of the people at iPhone Reparation (http://www.iphonereparation.se/). They called this morning to say that the long awaited LCD screens were finally back in stock. Off I went to their location on Odengatan to drop my beloved moj off. They said it would take a couple of hours to repair and that I would get a call when it was ready.

YAY!
A mere 50 minutes later, the call came in. I was almost afraid to answer fearing that they were calling to tell me they'd found an irreparable problem with it. To my delight it was simply the repairman calling to say that my iPad was ready. Welcome back old friend...I've missed you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment