Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 163: Nourished and nurtured

It's been a great meal day. Started out by lunching with one of my cuties and her dad (seen here in a splendid hug moment...the cutie, not the dad ;-)). Several hours and one long nap later, off I went to shabbat dinner at the rabbi's. It's so nice to have friends to visit within walking distance. And shabbat dinner always meaning interesting people and Mina's fabulous cooking.

Tonight was no exception with lively conversation that covered topics such as home schooling, table setting and the Swedish infrastructure. We still sang in an incredibly uncomfortable key for my taste but sing we did. And then there's the amazing opportunity to speak in a variety of languages including Hebrew and French. Oh, there was a baby to squeeze too.

Now I'm gonna roll into bed, content and no doubt weighing a bit more than I did this morning :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment